Black fine tip permanent ink marker, Oval wooden plaque, Ribbon or twine, Large wiggly eye, White craft glue, Pencil, Brush
- Basecoat plaque Ocean Cruise. Allow to dry.
- Using pencil, draw a large oval loop. Make the outlines very wide as shown in photo.
- Paint the inside of the loop Pure Orange. Allow to dry.
- Paint the fish outline (large loop) Licorice. Allow to dry.
- Glue on wiggly eye using white craft glue.
- Using the black fine tip permanent ink marker, write "Jesus Loves Me".
- Glue ribbon or twine to back of the plaque to create hanger.