Six wood candlesticks 2”, Two wood doll heads 1 ½”, Wood circle 4”, E 6000 adhesive, Flat brush ¼”-1/2”, Stencil brush ¼”-1/2”, Liner brush #1, Small wood chair
1. Base coat sides, legs and rungs of chair Sahara Gold. When dry, apply Crackle Medium in a slip slap fashion over paint. Let dry thoroughly.
2. Apply Vintage White in same fashion over dried Crackle Medium. Cracks will appear as paint dries. Do not overlap or paint back over any painted areas.
3. Paint seat of chair Autumn Leaves, top back of chair and front apron Calypso Sky, middle back Jamaican Sea and wood circle Soft Apple.
4. Stencil Rose to chair seat in Seashell Pink. Stencil Simple Scroll to back of chair in Silver Sterling.
5. Stencil flowers to chair back and apron as shown. On other side of chair back, stencil bird elements. Stencil Calypso Sky on Jamaican Sea and vice versa.
6. Mix equal parts of Classic Green and Soft Apple and stencil scroll to wood circle.
7. Stencil bird as shown blending colors with stencil brush. Add all line and solid detail with liner brush. Eye is made by dipping opposite end of paintbrush in paint.
8. Paint wood candlesticks Sahara Gold and Autumn Leaves. Paint wood doll heads and edge of wood circle Pure Gold.
9. Apply several coats of Gold Extreme Glitter to heads and edge of wood circle.
10. Glue candlesticks to feet of chair and top of chair sides. Glue wood heads to top of candlesticks on chair sides.
11. Glue wood circle to top chair back.