- Mod Podge Sheer Color - Aqua, 4 oz., Item #CS15090
- Mod Podge Collage Clay, Vanilla White #25144
- Cookie tin
- Book pages
- Hot glue
- White ultrafine glitter
- Small putz house
- Small bottle brush trees
- Cut the book pages into small squares. Apply to the sides of the cookie tin with Matte Mod Podge. Begin by applying Mod Podge to the back of the paper, position onto the sides of the tin. Top-coat with more Mod Podge. Apply a small piece of book page to the roof of the putz house.
- Hot glue a ribbon around the center of the bottom of the tin.
- Attach the star tip to the Collage Clay bag. Apply the Collage Clay to the top of the lid. Sprinkle the clay with white glitter. Embed the putz house and mini trees into the snow. Next embed the pearls and rhinestones into the Collage Clay. To embed just press the items into the clay. Using a toothpick, apply a little Collage Clay to the roof to look like snow. Allow to dry overnight.
PROJECT TIP: To make whippy snow, use the star tip on the Collage Clay bag. Press down onto your surface and pull up to create a whipped look.