Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Paper Cut-outs - Butterflies and Ferns, Clear acrylic favor boxes, Hot glue gun and glue
- Paint the bottom of each acrylic box with a coat of glitter paint. Leave to dry.
- Punch out the butterflies from the sheet. Lay them on wax paper and seal the top with a coat of decoupage medium. Leave to dry.
- Paint a coat of the copper colored paint over the glitter coat on the boxes and leave to dry.
- Remove the lids from the boxes and place a foliage stencil on top of each box.
- Dip your stencil brush in paint and swizzle the brush around on a separate section of the plate. Blot the end of the brush onto a paper towel and begin stenciling the design onto the box tops. Leave to dry. Add a second coat if needed and remove the stencil.
- Fold the butterflies in half and hot glue to the top of the boxes.
- Fill box with treats and replace the lids.