11 x 14 stretched canvas, 8 x 10 canvas panel, Pink and dark pink foam sheets 2mm., Pink houndstooth scrapbook paper, Pink swirl scrapbook paper, 3” wood circle, Wood gift box appliqué, Scalloped pinking shears, Scissors, ¼” pale green satin ribbon, Glue, Assorted pink buttons, #1 liner brush, ½”-1/4” flat brushes, 1/8” stencil brush
1. Basecoat stretched canvas Soft Apple. Paint white swirls with liner brush.
2. Referring to application instructions on bottle, apply paper to canvas panel and wood appliqué below bow with sparkle Mod Podge. Trim excess paper around wood appliqué.
3. Paint wood circle Portrait Light and bow Soft Apple. Paint details with liner brush and use opposite end of brush to create dots for eyes.
4. Apply cheeks with extremely dry stencil brush using Baby Pink. Paint edges of wood appliqué below bow Baby Pink
5. Glue wood circle to dark pink foam and cut around edge with pinking shears. Glue entire piece to light pink foam and cut around approximately ¾”. Cut in between each scallop to create petals.
6. Glue pieces to canvas panel as shown using piece of ribbon for stem.
7. Glue another length of ribbon down side of panel and glue buttons on top.
8. Glue panel to canvas to finish.