Small spatulas (One for each invitation), Pre-made tags (One for each invitation), 3 pieces of coordinating scrapbook paper (You may need more depending on how many invitations you make), Pink cardstock, Red paper, Small red jingle bells (Two for each invitation), Silver chenille stems (One for each invitation), Small clear rhinestones (Four for each invitation), Poster board or cardboard from cereal boxes, Red Paper streamer, 3/8” Green ribbon, Paper trimmer, Hot glue, Paint brush, Scalloped/decorative Scissors, Hole punch
1. Use Mod Podge to glue two of the coordinating papers to
poster board (One will be for the circles, One for the hearts). Allow to dry.
2. Draw 3 1/4” circles (Use a ribbon spool as a template)
on one of the papers and cut out with decorative scissors.
3. Use heart template from Letter Stencil pack and draw
hearts on the remaining paper; cut out.
4. Cut strips of Paper streamer in half lengthwise. Gather
the paper streamer creating a “ruffled” edge while attaching to back of heart cutout with Hot Glue (refer to photo).
5. Paint Hologram Extreme Glitter over heart cutout
including ruffled edge.
6. Feed two jingle bells through each silver chenille stem
and create bows; set aside.
7. Make small tags with pink cardstock. Write or print out
(If you are printing, print first then create tags) “You're Invited” onto each
8. Use Hot Glue to attach bows and tags to top center of
each heart. Glue hearts to center of circle cut outs.
9. Punch holes in the top of each circle heart tag; Set
10. On Pink card stock, Print out “Cookie Party Swap” to
measure the width of the tags; Cut out (Refer to photo).
11. Pre-print party information onto one of the scrapbook
papers (Information should fit width of tags and be no more than 3/4ths of the
length of tags); cut out and adhere to tags with Mod Podge.
12. Cut red paper slightly larger than “Cookie Swap Party”
strips to create “frames” along the top and bottom.
13. Cut out ½” strips of coordinating scrapbook paper. Cut
into sections the same width as tags (Refer to photo). Adhere to bottom of each
tag with Mod Podge.
14. Attach “Cookie Swap Party” strips and clear rhinestones
(Refer to photo).
15. Put ribbon through hole
in cookie turner; feed both ends through the back of invitation tag then
through circle heart tag; tie into a bow.