10 1/2" Clear glass plate, Red tissue paper, White tissue paper, Hole punch
- Cut out ornament shape from red tissue paper using pattern.
- Apply ornament shape to backside of plate with Mod Podge. Let dry.
- Cut or tear tissue paper into 1" by 2" pieces.
- Place overlapping pieces of tissue paper on plate.
- Brush a coat of Mod Podge over tissue paper. Continue until entire plate is covered, layering paper as you go. Let dry.
- Use craft knife to cut away excess tissue paper.
Note: Decorative use only.
Get the Pattern