Wooden plaque, Paper, Red and pink heart-shaped buttons, 1” Pink ribbon with white dots, Scissors, Pencil, ¾” Flat brush, Paper towels, Craft glue
- Basecoat the plaque with Wicker White. Allow to dry.
- Fold the paper in half and draw half of a heart on the fold and then cut out to make a symmetrical heart.
- Trace the heart onto the plaque and paint with Black Chalkboard Paint. Allow to dry.
- Make border with fingerprints in Cameo Pink, Crimson and Pink Eraser. Allow to dry and then glue on the hearts. Allow the glue to dry.
- Glue the ribbon to the back of the plaque to for hanging.
- Before writing on the chalkboard condition it by rubbing the chalkboard with chalk and then wiping off.