FolkArt ® Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Paint 10 Color Set - Basics - 7508 Product Description
Add the FolkArt 10-piece Multi-Surface Basics Acrylic Paint Set to your collection as a base for all your painting needs. Each of the colors in this set of superior quality acrylic paints has a creamy, smooth consistency with excellent coverage and a beautiful satin finish. Whether you are a novice or expert crafter, you will love the versatility of this acrylic paint as part of your arts and crafts supplies. Use this multi-surface paint on a variety of surfaces such as wood, terra cotta, canvas, glass, fabric, ceramics and more. With this multi-surface acrylic paint, you can do everything from intricate detail work to stenciling for a fresh look to all your DIY projects. This formula is also great for indoor and outdoor projects as well as top-shelf dishwasher safe when cured. Make the FolkArt 10-piece Multi-Surface Acrylic Paint Set a must-have addition to your art supplies.
- VERSATILE & CONVENIENT SIZE - This multi-surface acrylic paint set includes 10 - 2 oz bottles of craft paint. The colors in the kit include: FolkArt Multi-Surface Bark Brown, Camel, Licorice, Dove Gray, Lavender, Wicker White, Daffodil Yellow, Engine Red, Bright Green, and Ink Spot
- BRILLIANT FINISH - Each color in this unique multi-surface acrylic paint set dries to a stunning satin finish for a beautiful, durable finish to all your arts and crafts! This formula is also great for indoor and outdoor projects as well as top-shelf dishwasher safe when cured
- EXCELLENT COVERAGE - This basic kit can be used on a variety of surfaces including wood, canvas, paper, metal, terra cotta, plastic, and so much more
- EASY CLEAN UP - FolkArt Acrylic Paint is a breeze to clean up. Simply clean up any extra while wet with soap and water - making this kit a must-have in your art supplies
- ARTIST-QUALITY FORMULA - FolkArt Acrylic Paints are proudly made in the USA. FolkArt has a durable formula that is water-based and non-toxic
- TRUSTED BRAND - A preferred brand among crafters, painters, and artists, FolkArt is a staple in any collection of art supplies